Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Kirkup
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The missing piece of your Kallax puzzle, https://store.401games.ca/collections/pre-orders/products/in...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
spavanko
Croatia
flag msg tools
mbmb
DBKirkup wrote:

$50.95 - way too expensive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Kirkup
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only seen competitors price it higher like $52.95.. Its a pretty similar price to Cottage Garden if you purchased that. We always try to be as competitive as possible, if you spot it for less let me know and I'll match the price if it's in stock!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lavov wrote:
DBKirkup wrote:

Note that this is CAD, not USD….
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zefquaavius wrote:
lavov wrote:
DBKirkup wrote:

Still too high. But it's not the fault of the store. Blame lies with the publisher. Cottage Garden also had an MSRP that was entirely too high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristanie Gamest
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:
zefquaavius wrote:
lavov wrote:
DBKirkup wrote:

Still too high. But it's not the fault of the store. Blame lies with the publisher. Cottage Garden also had an MSRP that was entirely too high.

As a Canadian I've seen other games for the same price but unfortunately can't afford them either. It's an expensive hobby for sure. I'll keep it on my wishlist and hope to buy it second hand one day because I really would love this one. Looks beautiful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer C
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:

Cottage Garden was 25 EUR at Essen when it was first released. It seemed very reasonable to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristanie Gamest
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UanarchyK wrote:
pfctsqr wrote:

Cottage Garden was 25 EUR at Essen when it was first released. It seemed very reasonable to me.

25EUR is a lot cheaper than $50 Canadian $ for sure. I would agree that was much more reasonable!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.