Frank Jaeger
Germany
Burtenbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Everybody,
can someone help me, please? I just received my Admirals Pledge today and tried to check everything, but for some reason I seem to fail.

I have the base game and it seems to be complete. Then I have the Salvation and Avatar boxes. Those also see fine, although I was confused about the 3 ships of each type ine the Salvation box because it said 2 on teh KS page, but the back of the box said 3.

Now, I also received a white box, a bag called "Fleet Pack", a bag called 2-player-set and an envelope with campaign book, a punched board and a Player aid.

So far, so good. Now I opened the stuff in search of things that I should have according to the KS description. Can someone please help me compare:

Ships: I have in addition to the base game with 48 minis
2 of each heavy Battleships
1 of each Battleship
1 of each Cruiser
2 of each destroyers
4 of each Frigates
1 of each Tech Ship
Is that the correct count? The ships were in 5 bags and I have 5 bags of bases.

I seem to have the rest it is a lot of punched boards, but I definitely have the three exclusive Commanders and special devices, dice and extra tiles so that seems all okay. I guess if something is missing here I'll never know

But I have one more question: If the game is now playable with 5 or 6 players:
1. How do I separate the ships? I still only have 4 colours.
2. I have no scenarios for more than 4 players. Should ther be any included in my pledge?

Thank you for helping or pointing me in the right direction. I have been looking but was unable to find an answer the these questions. Your help is appreciated.

Cheers
Frank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Saxton
United States
Affton (St. Louis)
Missouri
flag msg tools
After all, gas can is my middle name. Eh, not really.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you got an Admiral Pledge, you should have 78 ships. The base game has 24 Frigates, 12 Destroyers, 6 Cruisers, 6 Battleships. The various KS add-ons and extras add 30 more ships. 6 Heavy Battleships, 8 Tech Ships, 2 Battleships, 2 Cruisers, 4 Destroyers, and 8 Frigates.

There is a thread detailing the correct count of punchboards in the Forums section, as well:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/26477108#26477108

To play with five or six players, use the four colors of discs for the ship stands, then add two more colors as tokens from the small colored gear shaped tokens:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Jaeger
Germany
Burtenbach
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much - I somehow missed that thread, that was exactly what I was looking for! Much obliged.
Frank.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.