Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Folksman
United Kingdom
liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
Keep Crom and crush you enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Is there a session report to learn the game in the same vein as the excellent: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1131162/full-game-walkthrou...

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Angel Gil
Spain
Gijon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did a video with a standard oppening for the axis (with an awfull english, sorry), you can see in the video section of this great game : )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Folksman
United Kingdom
liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
Keep Crom and crush you enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S F
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Hmmm, I've never made a youtube video, but what if I wrote you a quick turn AAR in this thread, would that help? Is it the rules or just the gameflow in general that you're having trouble with? This really is one of my favs for simplicity, playability, historical flavour AND best of all, I find it to be VERY solo friendly due to the restrictions put on you by the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Folksman
United Kingdom
liverpool
Merseyside
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SDF3 wrote:
Hmmm, I've never made a youtube video, but what if I wrote you a quick turn AAR in this thread, would that help? Is it the rules or just the gameflow in general that you're having trouble with? This really is one of my favs for simplicity, playability, historical flavour AND best of all, I find it to be VERY solo friendly due to the restrictions put on you by the cards.

Just seen this. Whats the best way to play solo?

Its the game flow im sruggling with, when to place combat markers, when to place move markers, turning move markers into combat markers, redployment, stuff like that. I learn best in context.

Would be AMAZING if you could put something together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.