Laura "lelo" D. Arrowsmith Deddens Gerard
United States
Pearland (near Houston)
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What version do I have?

My box doesn't match the representative image for any of the versions in the database.

The copyright date given on both the box and the instructions is 1996 by Cannei, LLC.

The instructions are in English but a web address is also given for instructions in French, German, and Spanish.

The box is not a tuck box. The lid and bottom are separate. (Does anyone know if that type of box has a name?) It is 7.875" X 5.25" X 2.125".

Here are images of the box:

Front:

Side:

Back:

End (not to scale with the others):

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Campbell
United Kingdom
Ilkeston
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about version numbers, but I've got the same as you. I've also got an earlier version that came in the tuckbox.

It seems that they updated the box at some point but who knows why? I suspect that the new box will be harder-wearing, but it's not as convenient to carry around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura "lelo" D. Arrowsmith Deddens Gerard
United States
Pearland (near Houston)
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've added a version to the database but it is lacking info like a publication date. Any help there would help. An admin said it looks 2010-ish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.