4 Posts

Age of Napoleon» Forums » Rules

Subject: Britannia - two questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matteo Lusignoli
Italy
flag msg tools
1) rule 10.4.1, Exception 3, states: "Provided Britannia is already in effect, as indicated by the presence of the Britannia marker on the board, the Coalition player may deploy one Coalition corps in a coastal area that is both enemy-free and friendlycontrolled. It does not have to be a home area."
"Already in effect" means that Britannia have to be in effect before this Reinforcement Phase, or can I start a Reinforcement Phase by playing Britannia, and then (in the same phase) deploy a Coalition corps in a coastal area?

2) when Britannia is in effect, can the Coalition use a Major Campaign to move one corps by sea and two armies by land?
(I suppose yes, but I would like to be sure...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Since you can play the Britannia card in the Reinforcement phase, you can play it first, and then benefit from it. You can make use of it for one of the three armies you can move during a major campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matteo Lusignoli
Italy
flag msg tools
Thank-you Renaud for the fast answer.
Your continuing support online is much appreciated, as your work in creating this excellent game!
I discovered it only recently, and I think it is really enjoyable and interesting; a perfect game for those who don't have much time to play, but love strategy games and history.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Thank you. Glad you enjoy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.