Popular Tags: [View All]
Mat Thomsen
United States
Medway
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did not see a diagram in the rulebook showing the six different faces of each die.

I feel like this would be useful, no?

It would be great if someone created such a diagram and added it to the file section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Madcapmartini wrote:
I did not see a diagram in the rulebook showing the six different faces of each die.

It would be great if someone created such a diagram and added it to the file section.

I just uploaded an image with all the dice sides. It will take a day before BGG clears it, but it will be there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Thomsen
United States
Medway
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
drfinn wrote:
Madcapmartini wrote:

I just uploaded an image with all the dice sides. It will take a day before BGG clears it, but it will be there.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Madcapmartini wrote:
drfinn wrote:
Madcapmartini wrote:

Thanks!

It's now in the images section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Thomsen
United States
Medway
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fake Name
msg tools
mb
Thanks so much! This is fantastic to have- one of my favorite strategic pieces of this game is taking a less-optimal die face just to deny my opponent the chance to get something they might want later.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.