Popular Tags: [View All]
Guillaume Guigue
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so, is adding a token to chaos bag permanent? We can see in
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Miskatonic Museum
an effect explicitly saying that it is adding a token for the rest of the campaign, while the effect in
The Stranger, Curtain Call
doesn't. Still I can see that
resolutions in The last King does remove these tokens
, so I am filled with doubts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dockery
msg tools
mb
It's permanent. You use one Chaos Bag for the entire campaign, so any changes to it last until explicitly reversed. The Dunwich effects just mention "the rest of the campaign" for clarification (conversely, the Carcosa effects don't mention "the rest of the campaign" to avoid conflicting with future effects that may reverse the changes).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems pretty straightforward, although I can see where you can have doubts. Add when it says to add, remove when it says to remove. Don't remove otherwise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Eckhoff
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
I just came looking for this answer, after playing Curtain Call, so thanks. It is straight forward but since Dunwich always said “for the rest of the campaign” I was questioning it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this thread. I had doubts about these chaos tokens, but now I'm filled with conviction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rules Reference, page 27, does say “In campaign mode, use the chaos bag as it was composed upon completion of the previous scenario.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.