Hero Realms» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Finding out about Fighters? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools

The article is better than the post title.

http://herorealms.com/citizens-of-thandar-fighter/

Also we're out of characters for me to write about.

Ian

PS, I only wrote the middle bits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Lavin
United States
Queens
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
"The Shield Bearer gives some extra health and protects your other champions. Without any abilities, this protects you from attacks that do less than 3 damage, but its certainly not as necessary as the other cards in your deck. An extra gold is often better than 3 health, so don’t be afraid to sacrifice this card early in the game."

The last part of this paragraph confuses me. Does shield bearer have an ability that lets you sacrifice him for gold? Or do you mean that it's ok to play him early on the board so you make way for drawing gold? I feel like I am missing a rule somewhere regarding hero's and sacrificing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JL1384 wrote:
"The Shield Bearer gives some extra health and protects your other champions. Without any abilities, this protects you from attacks that do less than 3 damage, but its certainly not as necessary as the other cards in your deck. An extra gold is often better than 3 health, so don’t be afraid to sacrifice this card early in the game."

The last part of this paragraph confuses me. Does shield bearer have an ability that lets you sacrifice him for gold? Or do you mean that it's ok to play him early on the board so you make way for drawing gold? I feel like I am missing a rule somewhere regarding hero's and sacrificing...

I think what he meant was that if you have a chance to sacrifice a card from your hand or discard, and you have to decide between a Gold or a Shield Bearer, sac the bearer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IanWWG wrote:

The article is better than the post title.

http://herorealms.com/citizens-of-thandar-fighter/

Also we're out of characters for me to write about.

Ian

Just write about the new ones, I won't mind a spoiler...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
ThinkingThatsAll wrote:
I think what he meant was that if you have a chance to sacrifice a card from your hand or discard, and you have to decide between a Gold or a Shield Bearer, sac the bearer

I would do the exact opposite though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
“Thandar has a robust mercenary industry. While most that sell their services are handy in battle, pharmacy the Fighter is in a class all of their own. Do not expect more of them than this, because this is all they know.” – The Emperor’s Guide to Thandar.
"Pharmacy the Fighter?" I think you guys might have a small spam insertion problem...

(Confirmed on two machines, connected to different networks, so it doesn't appear to be on my end.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
ryudoowaru wrote:
Quote:
“Thandar has a robust mercenary industry. While most that sell their services are handy in battle, pharmacy the Fighter is in a class all of their own. Do not expect more of them than this, because this is all they know.” – The Emperor’s Guide to Thandar.
"Pharmacy the Fighter?" I think you guys might have a small spam insertion problem...

(Confirmed on two machines, connected to different networks, so it doesn't appear to be on my end.)

That is a weird problem.

Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
IanWWG wrote:
ryudoowaru wrote:
Quote:

That is a weird problem.
I'm seeing similar things on the other Class pages as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
ryudoowaru wrote:
IanWWG wrote:
ryudoowaru wrote:
Quote:

That is a weird problem.
I'm seeing similar things on the other Class pages as well.

I'm not in the office today, but I'm told the WWG team is looking into it.

Ian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.