Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Smith
United States
oklahoma city
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
To use a cargo bay item do you have to be at the cargo bay battlestation? or can you use them remotely? Item we are referring to is the mega fin and the tractor.and if used remotely do they get the -3 penalty for remote actions?

Also are there any upgrades for power armor? we are going to allow the weapons to be upgraded but it would have to be 1 upgrade attempt per weapon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Riese
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
For the tractor since there are skill checks required I would say yes you must be at the cargo bay battlestation or use the remote penalty. I was however wondering the same thing for items like the mega fun and the battery. These thinks are automatic actions so a remote penalty wouldn't apply so my thinking is they must be activated from the cargo bay battlestation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Siadek
United States
Hawthorne
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you aren't in the Tractor you get the remote penalty.

Megafin and battery don't require skill checks so the remote penalty doesn't affect you.

You can activate them as an automatic (not free) action from anywhere on the ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.