Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was lucky enough to thrift a near complete copy of this game, may be my best find ever. The unfortunate part is this game is very hard to find spare pieces. I am in search of a reputation board, Arythea miniature and rulebook. So if anyone has an incomplete game and is interested in helping complete a grail find let me know, just please don't sacrifice your complete game for mine.

I already tried Wizkids they are quite rude and not helpful in even trying to order the replacement pieces.

I guess if someone shared a picture of their receipt it might allow me to get the missing pieces... so that's an option as well. Any leads are helpful, thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Cleland
Australia
Baulkham Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
I supported because ...
badge
my silence is not questioned, nor is my presence, and sometimes there's magic!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just on the off-chance you're happy just to have the content - even if it's not original ...

You can find scans of the reputation board easily enough - just print, glue to card, and that part's solved.
The rulebook is available online as a PDF (possibly WizKids' from site?), and so quite easily printed and bound at your favourite print shop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And you can just grab any (female) warrior figure to replace arythea
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeus Cat

Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can find the rulebook here in the files section. It was on the first page of results after I filtered Files for English.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Long
United States
Burien
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone could post a quality scan that would be awesome and an easy solution. The best photo I found so far that is on a tilt, but servicable is

If possible I'm looking for a photo or as you mentioned scan which would be better that is head on and not taken at an angle.

Also WizKids has an excellent file for the rules so thanks for the ideas.

notclive wrote:
Just on the off-chance you're happy just to have the content - even if it's not original ...

You can find scans of the reputation board easily enough - just print, glue to card, and that part's solved.
The rulebook is available online as a PDF (possibly WizKids' from site?), and so quite easily printed and bound at your favourite print shop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Cleland
Australia
Baulkham Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
I supported because ...
badge
my silence is not questioned, nor is my presence, and sometimes there's magic!
mbmbmbmbmb
My memory must be a bit haphazard, so sorry about that - we must've printed out a "good-enough" fame board when I left mine at home that one time.

It does appear you can buy these things on eBay for what seems a reasonable price. My search was: mage knight reputation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Schröder
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
Loser at the 'Pursuit of Happiness Contest'
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack Spirio wrote:
And you can just grab any (female) warrior figure to replace arythea

And it would most likely look better...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.