Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jamison M
United States
Gorham
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a ton of cards going out of rotation on Oct 1 including the changes to the core set. I organize my cards alphabetically by faction, not by set, so it was a little tricky to find a complete list of everything that was going out. I took some time and created a list of all the cards you'd need to remove in a spreadsheet, so I was able to filter them by faction. This made it a lot easier to cull the cards that won't be playable after Oct 1.

Anyways, I uploaded the spreadsheet to the Files section (https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/152531/rotation-card-list)

- hope it helps everyone else!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Roman
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Rampson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kouba

Minnesota
msg tools
mbmb
thanks, this will help...

just to throw it out, I also sort the cards within each faction by card type... (ie Identity, ICE, program, hardware...)

this spreadsheet gets me most of the way there, but if that spreadsheet also indicated the type of card, that would be perfect

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einar Þór
msg tools
Searching NetrunnerDB for "c:2|4" gives the stuff in the first 2 datapack-cycles. I can't post a direct link because BGG doesn't like links that include that vertical bar whose name I don't know. With the changes to core, this isn't a totally accurate list of what's going away, though. If anyone can format a query in such a way to exclude the stuff from Core2 (and perhaps then include the stuff from Core not in Core2) that would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Galarza
msg tools
According to the new banned list, I might as well concede if I run out of money as a Runner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunsinger wrote:
According to the new banned list, I might as well concede if I run out of money as a Runner.

RUMORed. I know the person who leaked it tends to be pretty reliable, but I saw an interesting discussion suggesting that the card list leaked might be part of a sting meant to find the leak. This makes sense to me as they have been so anti-ban for such a long time, and they just introduced a new system (tiered MWL).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin
United States
Creve Coeur
MO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where is this leaked list?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
astroglide wrote:
Where is this leaked list?

https://imgur.com/a/6Zu0Y
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
in CodeMarvelous' video today, he says that Damon Stone (former lead designer) commented on Facebook that the ban list is real. I haven't seen that comment myself, but this seems like a weird thing to say if not true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Aitken
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Damon doesn't confirm anything in his response. He states why he chose the MWL over a ban list, and that he hopes the list achieves the balance Boggs and FFG are looking for. This would have been a decision with Boggs and FFG. Damon would be just as in the dark as the rest of us.

CodeMarvelous was pretty irresponsible in portraying something that didn't actually happen if that is what he said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
If that list is real they're restricting two cards carried over to the new core right off the bat. That seems weird.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Hoffman
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
Yes, shrubberies are my trade. I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design, and sell shrubberies.
badge
Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land; nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange & design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history
mbmbmbmbmb
gnurf wrote:
If that list is real they're restricting two cards carried over to the new core right off the bat. That seems weird.

Which makes the Revised Core Shaper deck not tournament legal...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The new list has been released. Is your statement accurate given that, not looking at this leaked list, but what was released yesterday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes; Aesop's and Magnum Opus are both on the official restricted list.

It's an oddity, but not a huge deal; those two cards are fine in casual play (and in competitive play IMO), and it's not like anyone is actually going to bring the Shaper starter deck to a tournament.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.