Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Huffman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would Allied Reinforcements be allowed to plop onto A10 and snag Objective 4, or would they be allowed to enter at G1 and run off the board again?

For those of who who don't have it, the SSR is that "The Allied setup 1 hex deep from hex A6 to H1."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That does not make sense to me. First of all there is no diagonal line between H1 and A6, and second if you are not on the A line you are not exactly setting up "1 hex deep".

My guess is it is supposed to say "The Allied sets up 1 hex deep from hex A6 to A1".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Huffman
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, it is correct for the setup. I have no problem with that. The question is where do Russian reinforcements enter.

RE the one hex deep, it just means that you place the Russians along the edge of the board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Olsen
Denmark
Ringsted
Danmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
huffman123 wrote:
No, it is correct for the setup. I have no problem with that. The question is where do Russian reinforcements enter.

RE the one hex deep, it just means that you place the Russians along the edge of the board.

Ah, of course, for some reason that did not occur to me.

If that is the case then you can set it up on any of those hexes. So I say it is a Yes to both of the questions above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Collars
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no SSR that states the Allied Friendly Board Edge = the Allied Set Up parameters. The Allied Friendly Board Edge as depicted on the Scenario Card is the Narrow side of the map in Map Direction 5/6 or Hexes A1 - A10. It is those hexes and those hexes alone that Allied reinforcements enter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
(I suggest that this thread be moved to Combat Commander: Battle Pack #7 – Leader of Men: Tournament Battle Pack since it's a specific question about that expansion, and not about the base game.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.