Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris - Meeples' Corner
United Kingdom
Crediton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The Essen show is getting closer and this can only mean one thing: we are going to have another Gaming Day.

After our last Gaming Day at the Old Town Hall in Crediton was a big success, we decided to stay at this venue. The Old Town Hall is booked for us on the 28th October from 1pm until 10pm.

With Essen being held at the same weekend I can't tell at the moment if there will be any Essen releases available to play on the day. But as soon as I know more, I will post a list of available games.

Attendance for the day is free, so please come along and join us for some games!

PS: Children are welcome (one of the reasons why we moved the event to a different location)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris - Meeples' Corner
United Kingdom
Crediton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
3 weeks to until the big day. Time for an update regarding some of the new games released recently that will be available on the day to play:
- Queendomino
- Gentes
- A Handful of Stars
- This War of Mine
- Custom Heroes
- A Column of Fire
- Legend of the Five Rings LCG
- Flip Ships
- Downforce
- Whistle Stop
- Cthulhu Wars

But there will also be older games available like Orleans, Terraforming Mars, The Voyages of Marco Polo, Cacao, Inis and more.

Hope to see you all soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris - Meeples' Corner
United Kingdom
Crediton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Less than two weeks to go, time for another quick update:

- on the day I will run a 5-player Cthulhu Wars game (including Windwalker expansion)

- a few Essen releases have been confirmed to arrive before the 28th: Agra, The Expanse and London 2nd Edition will be there for sure. For one or two others I'm still waiting for the shipping confirmation.

If you have any questions, please let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris - Meeples' Corner
United Kingdom
Crediton
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This Saturday it’s gaming time and we will meet at the Old Town Hall in Crediton for 9 hours of playing board and card games.

But how to get there? You can find all the details here: https://meeplescorner.co.uk/blog/autumn-gaming-day-28102017/

Looking forward to Saturday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.