Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys, guys, guys! Youse fellas don't seem ta realize that Mr. Borg made two scenarios for what was obviously da most important battle. Yet I'm not seein' no session reports on either Battle Pass or Grant's Attack!

Now if we wuz comfortably ensconced in Frauncis Tavern and I was buyin' you a round, wouldn't ya be embarrassed? To save ya such humiligration, youse should really get on it, don'cha think? Geez Louise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Dauphinais
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played Grant's Attack.

Continental victory.

British started by crushing Continental right flank. The Provincial was eliminated, but the Milita escaped over Gowanus Creek. The action then migrated to the British left wing force attempting to take C House and the nearby woods. There was quite a bit of back and forth, but ultimately the British attack there lost momentum. The British then started a major move on Battle Hill on the Continental left. In the end the Continentals got lucky in both dice and cards resulting in another British failure despite the Continental force on this flank being all Provincials.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
laugh Hooray! You get a free beer any time you want to claim it here in NYC--if in the next month, bring your game. Every year on the anniversary of the battle they carry regimental flags up Battle Hill. When I participated, I managed to get the banner of Col. Hand's First PA Continentals (Rifle)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.