The Gallerist» Forums » General

Subject: Any News of Updated/Deluxe Version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Allen
Uruguay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The current print is listed as the "2017 Edition" on Eagle Gryphon's webpage. Is there any difference in this edition from previous?

Also, is there some kind of deluxe/updated version planned like seemingly all other titles before it? (Vinhos Deluxe, Kanban Drivers Edition, co2 kickstater around he corner)

Really interested in picking up a copy, but would be disheartening to see a updated edition planned right after picking it up.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
Nop. 2017 edition doesn't have any differences from previous prints. And this one is already Deluxe enough. No changes predict to the Gallerist. I'm working on a small expansion thou, it will give a bit more juice to the middle game scoring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Blackwell
United Kingdom
Saltdean
East Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Crikey! It was my understanding that it was this game and O'Toole's art which prompted the rework of the graphic art style on the other games.

I would be gobsmacked if they could make The Gallerist more deluxe.

Unless of course you are on a wind up in which case you've got me!

M B

EDIT: ninja'd by the man himself! ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calvin Le Huray
Jersey
St. Johns
United Kingdom
msg tools
badge
I like unusual themes.
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:
Nop. 2017 edition doesn't have any differences from previous prints. And this one is already Deluxe enough. No changes Predict to the Gallerist. I'm working on a small expansion thou, it will give a bit more juice to the middle game scoring.

Ooh exciting, an expansion. I got two games in last week, all the people who played ended up loving the game. I now need to motivate myself to relearn Kanban and get that back to the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Allen
Uruguay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:
Nop. 2017 edition doesn't have any differences from previous prints. And this one is already Deluxe enough. No changes Predict to the Gallerist. I'm working on a small expansion thou, it will give a bit more juice to the middle game scoring.

Awesome! Thanks so much for responding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Expansion?!!! Woo hoo!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
newrev wrote:

WANT! Badly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ultra Bithalver
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New thing for Gallerist ? Instant get !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emmanuelle S
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
animeinme wrote:
The current print is listed as the "2017 Edition" on Eagle Gryphon's webpage. Is there any difference in this edition from previous?

Also, is there some kind of deluxe/updated version planned like seemingly all other titles before it? (Vinhos Deluxe, Kanban Drivers Edition, co2 kickstater around he corner)

Really interested in picking up a copy, but would be disheartening to see a updated edition planned right after picking it up.

Cheers!

This edition is already a deluxe version !! Stock cardboards, big game board, sturdy box, wood easels, what do you want to upgrade?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Helbig
msg tools
I think he mean the Kickstarter exclusives like the bag and some more art tiles...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.