Hide
3 Posts

Wasteland Express Delivery Service» Forums » General

Subject: Soloable? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Callander
msg tools
Is this game soloable, since you are fightings raiders and not amongst the other players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While you could solo the game (as player interaction is somewhat minimal), I'm not sure what the point would be. As it's essentially a race game, you'd be racing against yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rupert Rupinette
United States
Jonesboro
Arkansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
You could probably set up a "high score" solo variant where you keep track of how many rounds (or even turns) it took you to win.

I haven't paid close attention to how many rounds it's taken to win in my games, but I think winning within 5 rounds (25 turns) would be an impressive feat, high-score wise.

You would probably want to add something that simulates the movement of raider trucks by an opponent. Maybe if you end your turn in a raider truck region, that same faction truck will move toward and attack you if possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.