J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Funny, I recall Jarrett writing a piece after Trump asked Sessions to be AG -- he thought 'Bama Jeff Sessions was the right freaking hand of God. My, my...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/19/gregg-jarrett-sess...

It is telling that more of the comments under these Fox articles are becoming more anti-Trump, and anti-Fox. They (Fox News folks) are not reading the tea leaves correctly. Good!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Funny, I recall Jarrett writing a piece after Trump asked Sessions to be AG -- he thought 'Bama Jeff Sessions was the right freaking hand of God. My, my...

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/09/19/gregg-jarrett-sess...

It is telling that more of the comments under these Fox articles are becoming more anti-Trump, and anti-Fox. They (Fox News folks) are not reading the tea leaves correctly. Good!

It's like they are trying to out Breitbart Breitbart. Nothing like calling for the prosecution of your political opponents to display your desire for authoritarian rule
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Repubs need to get off the "But Hillary" train, it really is unproductive. And it's been litigated already.

It's also an attempt at smoke and mirrors, to distract from the real issue at hand that they are afraid of, namely, that Trump may have an orange jump suit in his future wardrobe. Courtesy of the Federal Penitentiary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Welcome Rolling Stones
Latvia
Bullshit
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Sessions gets an orange jump suit too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abadolato01 wrote:
It's also an attempt at smoke and mirrors, to distract from the real issue at hand that they are afraid of, namely, that Trump may have an orange jump suit in his future wardrobe. Courtesy of the Federal Penitentiary.

Until Trump is impeached and loses the power of the pardon, the only source of orange jump suits for him and his cronies will be state AGs and courts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Shaman
mbmbmbmbmb
That article is seriously hard to read.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.