Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Watching this, the rules seem very similar to Kingdomino, which has gotten praise in the board game community. I guess whichever one is more pleasing to the eye depends on the individual.

Wondering what others have for an opinion on this vs. Kingdomino?

To me, this seems like a better version of Kingdomino just from a visual standpoint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom O'Brien
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I own both and I'd have to recommend Kingdomino over Castles. Castle feels more like an activity than a game. They are both enjoyable but King just has more interesting desisions. That said, Castles is better when playing with children.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew De Lorge
United States
Spencer
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
May I ask, are either good for adult gamers (husband and wife) who like games that can be heavy but play in an hour or less. We play games like Odin's Ravens, Valley of the Kings, Forbidden Dessert and Kingdom of Crusaders and enjoy ourselves.

I wonder if either offers much for adult gaming and maybe the preferred audience is a family with young children.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krista Cox
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Kingdomino has replayability with aduit gamers. Castles of Caladale is fun also but doesn't have as much replayability with adults, IME.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.