The Lost Expedition» Forums » General

Subject: Product support? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Belfast
msg tools
mbmb
Hi,

I've been trying to find the product support page for Osprey Games and can't seem to locate it. Any ideas?

My game arrived today and the rulebook was severely damaged and the cards seemed like they had been re-shrinked (they were loose and poking out the edges).

It generally seemed like someone had returned it and it had been repackaged

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Seems like this would be the place to go (under Website and Order Enquiries) https://ospreypublishing.com/contact-us/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Belfast
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. Thought that was just for direct orders, but double checked there and it seems to be the right placeblush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Belfast
msg tools
mbmb
Tried it there and they're asking for an order number, but I ordered from another site

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ah,if you ordered it from a different site, I'd contact that site. Osprey can't really be held responsible if a store sold you repackaged goods.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Belfast
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks.I'll try both and see how it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mashpotassium wrote:
Ah,if you ordered it from a different site, I'd contact that site. Osprey can't really be held responsible if a store sold you repackaged goods.

Possibly not responsible, but if they value customer service they might help out if contacting your reseller doesn't work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Molloy
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mb
Beardricj wrote:
Hi,

I've been trying to find the product support page for Osprey Games and can't seem to locate it. Any ideas?

My game arrived today and the rulebook was severely damaged and the cards seemed like they had been re-shrinked (they were loose and poking out the edges).

It generally seemed like someone had returned it and it had been repackaged

Thanks.

[info at ospreygames dot co dot uk] is the place to go for replacement parts, we'll get you sorted. What you're describing is odd though, can you email us a photo and/or purchase details?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dazzmo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The shrink foil of my cards were also loose, like they were packed in foil used to cover leftovers in the kitchen. But the edges did cut the foil like your cards.
The outter foil seemed to be the original one, so I can rule out that the game was opened before.
What bothered me more is that one clamp of the manual was already rusty (which is just odd for a game released in 2017) and a stain on one of the cards, so you can identify the card when dealt.
The game is great, the artwork is wonderful, the case looks really nice, but some quality aspects simply don´t match these positive sides.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Molloy
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mb
Dazzmo wrote:
The shrink foil of my cards were also loose, like they were packed in foil used to cover leftovers in the kitchen. But the edges did cut the foil like your cards.
The outter foil seemed to be the original one, so I can rule out that the game was opened before.
What bothered me more is that one clamp of the manual was already rusty (which is just odd for a game released in 2017) and a stain on one of the cards, so you can identify the card when dealt.
The game is great, the artwork is wonderful, the case looks really nice, but some quality aspects simply don´t match these positive sides.

We'll replace those, send us an email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dazzmo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dunc wrote:
We'll replace those, send us an email.

Done it 2 weeks ago (even mentioned this thread), did not receive a reply yet.

Edit: Received a GeekMail from Osprey Games and they are sending the replacement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toma Putere
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to tell you guys that I'm very happy with the customer support from Osprey Games.

Last week I have received my copy of The Lost Expedition. Everything was perfect with the game, with the exception of three character cards that were stuck together an when I have separated them, the paint was ruined on a small area.

I've sent an e-mail to info@ospreygames.co.uk telling them that I have three character cards with defect, attaching pictures and the receipt.
The same day they have responded to my e-mail and the next day a package with replacement cards was sent to me.

I have received the package today and I had the surprise to find all cards from the game (not only the ones with defect) and The Cursed Idol promo cards.

So, two thumbs up for Osprey Games customer support, the best experience I had with a board games company.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.