Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Van Dam
United States
Anderson
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently ordered a copy of Burgle Bros. From Tim Fowers website Burglebros.com. I received a verification e-mail and posted the 15% discount to the forum for use, but I didn't receive an estimate for delivery. Does anyone here know about how long it takes for one of these games to ship and arrive in the US? I am wondering if it will be here for this months game night. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Write them an email, Tim is very quick with responses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Duncan
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I read that ordering from Fowers Games sometimes takes a little longer because Tim handles the orders himself (but on the flip side you're getting them for a decent price compared to eBay, and supporting the designer directly). I ordered mine recently and didn't realize when I did that it was right before Gen Con and his traveling may have affected it, but here were my dates in case it helps:

-Order placed August 12th
-Shipping confirmation received August 17th
-Game arrived August 21st (shipped to Maryland from MA)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Van Dam
United States
Anderson
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Gdunc!

I thought Tim handled the shipping himself, so I really didn't want to add to bother him with the question.
I think it is really cool I can order direct from the designer. Thank's for the information, this will help me gauge my expectations on arrival.
I think Burgle Bros will be the star of Next month's game night.

Gdunc wrote:
I think I read that ordering from Fowers Games sometimes takes a little longer because Tim handles the orders himself (but on the flip side you're getting them for a decent price compared to eBay, and supporting the designer directly). I ordered mine recently and didn't realize when I did that it was right before Gen Con and his traveling may have affected it, but here were my dates in case it helps:

-Order placed August 12th
-Shipping confirmation received August 17th
-Game arrived August 21st (shipped to Maryland from MA)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Van Dam
United States
Anderson
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received my copy in the mail today. I am a little disappointed in the shipping method. It was in a bubble wrap envelope, which means one of the box corners got smashed when it was shipped. It doesn't affect play, but I really liked the look of the game, it is disappointing that, new, it came marred.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wright
Poland
flag msg tools
Hmm I ordered mine 10 days ago, and still no shipping info. Did you get an email with shipping updates / details or did the package just arrived?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Kortegaard
Denmark
Kbh N
flag msg tools
@karton_n

Received mine in Europe from Happyshops a bit back. They mailed that it was sent out, but no tracking. Here in Denmark it arrived through the national post service.
And it took a bit. Con season, + the handling going from fowers to happyshops i guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Van Dam
United States
Anderson
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an e-mail that it had been sent to a shipping company a few days later, then several days after that I was able to see some movement on the USPS tracking link, about a day before it arrived.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wright
Poland
flag msg tools
Thanks for the info guys I guess I'll have to wait a bit more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.