5 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » Rules

Subject: Efreet take fire damage rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mats Wallin
msg tools
Hi

If Onamor casts a firewall in the area where Efreet is he also gains a fire token ?
I guess it dosent make sense since he is somehow made of fire ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zwalder wrote:
Hi

If Onamor casts a firewall in the area where Efreet is he also gains a fire token ?
I guess it dosent make sense since he is somehow made of fire ?

Efreet has no immunity to fire, so he gets a fire token as normal. Since we are talking about magical creatures, 'making sense' is kind of a moot point right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, we have changed this aspect,
When you will receive the Wave 2, you will find a new Efreet companion card that replaces the old one, in the new one, together with some balances, you will have a fire immunity
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simone Romano wrote:
To be honest, we have changed this aspect,
When you will receive the Wave 2, you will find a new Efreet companion card that replaces the old one, in the new one, together with some balances, you will have a fire immunity

That's awesome; you guys are really committed to this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mats Wallin
msg tools
Thats good news .
Then i will play it like this !

But yea hmm "together with some balaces" .. Efreet is very powerful ... at least in the first quests ... he can oneshot most Gremlins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.