Popular Tags: [View All]
Andres Cervantes
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

So I plan to start Path to Carcosa this weekend and I was going to run with Lola Hayes to begin with. Her character ability has her switching character classes as needed and I was hoping to make some character class tokens or cards to keep track. My Lola Hayes is that I can't seem to find good quality color class symbols online. Would anyone have any good resolution symbols that would work for making a card or token?

Thanking in advanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You could get glass beads in the five class colors and place the one for her role on her sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jacobsen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
who longs for oolong
badge
You are excrement. You can change yourself into gold.
mbmbmbmbmb
AH LCG Icons (SVG)

This file has all the icons, not sure how the resolution would hold up for whatever size tokens you're making. Good luck! I may have to steal that idea and make my own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Cervantes
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:
You could get glass beads in the five class colors and place the one for her role on her sheet.

A reasonable and practical solution. Should I be unable to get the images I desire I will greatly consider this. Thank you for the suggestion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Cervantes
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
SJacobsen159 wrote:
AH LCG Icons (SVG)

This file has all the icons, not sure how the resolution would hold up for whatever size tokens you're making. Good luck! I may have to steal that idea and make my own.

I noticed these earlier tonight while on my search. They are unfortunately a bit too low resolution and small for my purposes, but I thank you anyways for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Russell-Hammond
msg tools
You can get a dice with all the class colours on it(Roughly, ones orange instead of red, but yeah.), as well as Black. https://www.thediceshoponline.com/dice/2061/Koplow-Wooden-Co... It's what I've been using
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hedyn Brand
Norway
Oslo
Lethargy
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here. Move along.
badge
Rules? I gotta read RULES‽
mbmbmbmbmb
SJacobsen159 wrote:
AH LCG Icons (SVG)

This file has all the icons, not sure how the resolution would hold up for whatever size tokens you're making.

Print these at the size of the bag tokens and put in the same size coin capsules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Cook
United States
Denton
Texas
flag msg tools
*beep*
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have two core sets and you are a monster you could cut out the symbols from the extra investigator cards and hot glue them on different sides of a die or wooden cube.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Spaulding
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andr0ss wrote:
SJacobsen159 wrote:
AH LCG Icons (SVG)

I noticed these earlier tonight while on my search. They are unfortunately a bit too low resolution and small for my purposes, but I thank you anyways for your help.
Aren't these SVGs aka "Scalable Vector Graphics" icons? They shouldn't have a resolution because they're not rasterized and should scale to any resolution.

Are you saying they're too simplistic for your purposes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noam Rosen
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Retrodaniel wrote:
You can get a dice with all the class colours on it(Roughly, ones orange instead of red, but yeah.), as well as Black. https://www.thediceshoponline.com/dice/2061/Koplow-Wooden-Co... It's what I've been using

Yes, I happened to have one that corresponded to the 5 class colors. There was also a yellow, which I modified with a sticker and pencil to make it "Neutral Grey". Now I just have to figure out how to make an effective deck for her goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.