Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Veterinarian role card ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan M
msg tools
badge
mbmb
The Veterinarian role card "Let Me Take A Look At That" reads for it's activate ability:
"Heal a Strike with [...] in its name"
Does this mean i can heal a strike for my avatar or for any player's avatar in the game?

I'm a little confused because it doesn't state "from any one player" or similar like, for example, the card "Emergency Surgery" (CMO Clemens deck) or "Get Him to Medical" (Bishop deck).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Colombo
Italy
San Giorgio su Legnano
Italia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Invader_Stef wrote:
The Veterinarian role card "Let Me Take A Look At That" reads for it's activate ability:
"Heal a Strike with [...] in its name"
Does this mean i can heal a strike for my avatar or for any player's avatar in the game?

I'm a little confused because it doesn't state "from any one player" or similar like, for example, the card "Emergency Surgery" (CMO Clemens deck) or "Get Him to Medical" (Bishop deck).

She can heal from everyone, she only check the name of a Strike in play and so you can heal from another player
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Rankine
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The veterinarian is able to heal a strike withe the name wound, gash or puncture. Because it does not specify she can only heal herself, she can heal any player. As well, she has the rare ability of being able to heal contaminated strikes of the types listed.

Hope that answers your question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan M
msg tools
badge
mbmb
Wow, that was quick.
Ok, i'll play it that way.
Thanks a lot guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.