Spirit Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Call of the Dahan Ways rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel Angel Fernandez Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This card, replace altought there is no Dahan destroyed?. In other words, can I have on board more Dahan than I started with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Zev
msg tools
badge
All knowledge is worth having
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. There is no limit to the number of Dahan you can have in play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Brendel
United States
Dunwoody
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, Dahan are not limited to the starting pieces, although there are not many ways to increase their numbers. Other powers that do are River's Bounty (River Surges unique) and Cycles of Time and Tide (from B&C). There may be events that add Dahan, but I can't search that now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Angel Fernandez Gomez
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's the first time Í get such a card and is fantastic!. That card plus one of the 'rock'Spirit''s initial cards (I don't remember the name...) that makes 5 damage and 2 Fear if you have at least 3 Dahan is a demolishing combination.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ingersoll
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Squidd wrote:
Correct, Dahan are not limited to the starting pieces, although there are not many ways to increase their numbers. Other powers that do are River's Bounty (River Surges unique) and Cycles of Time and Tide (from B&C). There may be events that add Dahan, but I can't search that now.

There are four events that can add one Dahan (per board) to specific land types if there are already Dahan there. During one game last week my friend and I actually hit all four of them in a row.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.