Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hugo Taco
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hello,

First play yesterday and looking forward to the next time.

We came to a situation that was not clear with the object tiles. If you have a time in your hand and let's say can't play the object in the neighborhood. Were goes the object ?

Back with the other one's and you have to pay to get it back ? Or in your discard pile since you did not play it and it is available for next turn ?

Tks in advance and great job. We really like the quality of the component.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Spaceballoongames
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Hugo,

Happy to hear that you enjoy the game!

About your question:
If you have a time in your hand and let's say can't play the object in the neighborhood. Were goes the object ?

answer: It goes in the tiles placement area ready to be available next round.

This is also true if you place an object in a delegation during the tile placement phase but later it is not used (i.e. You do not activate its abilities).

An object goes back to the corresponding deck only when its ability has been used.

Let me know if this make sense to you.

regards,

Pedro
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugo Taco
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Tks for your answer. Just to clarify.

If the object has been deployed on a delegation but has not been used, It is avalaible for me next round.

If the object has been deployed on a delegation and has been used, It goes back on the corresponding object's deck. I have to pay in order to be able to get it back and use it again on the next roud.

Hugo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Spaceballoongames
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct Hugo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.