Popular Tags: [View All]
Boss Beau Blasterfire
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This expansion is holding up my pre-order for the base game and all the other expansions. I'm wondering if there is any news regarding this expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you are specifically looking for retail news. I already got it at w convention so it shouldn't be too far behind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Professionals is currently available for purchase in our online store. If you are experiencing an issue, please contact me using our contact form: https://www.level99games.com/contact-us/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ithry wrote:
Professionals is currently available for purchase in our online store. If you are experiencing an issue, please contact me using our contact form: https://www.level99games.com/contact-us/
I would love to support you guys directly, but your shipping prices are WAY too high. The cheapest option for this expansion is $7.50. That's a dollar more than a small flat rate box ($6.45 for commercial pricing). Shipping it in a padded envelope non-priority would probably cost about $4 (including the cost of the envelope).

I also ordered the Game of the Millennium pack. It was over $8 in shipping. I figured, it's coming in a big box so sure. Turns out it was a completely flat package that weighed next to nothing. You can ship 3 lb board games at at the price.

I understand shipping is expensive and somebody has to pack it, but if I can walk into a post office and ship the same thing for several dollars less, there is a problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.