Subject: Have any playtesters received their copy yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Coleman Ellis
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
Has anyone who got a free copy for playtesting received the game (or a shipping notice) yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They have asked to verify my shipping address some days ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Black
United States
Colonie
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have not, I did get an email with an invoice to pay for extras and to confirm my address a few days ago. It should be soon no doubt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Pluim
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I received an email asking for payment for the accessory pack and confirmation for address, but no shipping notice yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
got notification for 1 part of it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman L.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my shipping notice today, and the package is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Good to hear that people are starting to see their copies. I'm still waiting on my tracking notification at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Pluim
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got my notification yesterday, should arrive tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman L.
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my package(s) today. It included both the game and the upgrade pack. I should note that my initial email w/ the tracking number only mentioned the upgrade pack, however the weight was listed as 4 pounds. Hopefully, if your email says the package weighs 4 pounds then you are receiving both boxes.

I appreciate the smaller shipping box for the core game as it is a much tighter fit (than last year's shipping box) and prevented the core game from rolling around and getting damaged. I won't be able to open everything until after Monday but I am super excited to finally receive this. Thanks Kevin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Champie
United States
Eureka
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My base game arrived today and I just finished sorting, sleeving, and consolidating. Pro tip: flip the white cardboard insert from the first box upside down and cut off the wings.

All cards appear to fit in two lanes sleeved, boards stacked flat on top, and loose things in the hole of the insert. Can't wait to see the upgrade pack and create all the starter decks.

Sadly I think I only have one Twin Opal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Normiyagi wrote:
I received my package(s) today. It included both the game and the upgrade pack. I should note that my initial email w/ the tracking number only mentioned the upgrade pack, however the weight was listed as 4 pounds. Hopefully, if your email says the package weighs 4 pounds then you are receiving both boxes.

I appreciate the smaller shipping box for the core game as it is a much tighter fit (then last year's shipping box) and prevented the core game from rolling around and getting damaged. I won't be able to open everything until after Monday but I am super excited to finally receive this. Thanks Kevin.

Enjoy!

If you're missing any cards be sure to contact kickstarter@indieboardsandcards.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Pluim
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Played my first game last night with Ulgimor and Dezmodia against the knight of shackles! (Who needs stop decks when you've been playtesting am I right?) Kicked some serious trash with the Sigil Breaches!

Totally awesome game. So great setting it up, seeing new interactions, and love the new art. Also the accessory pack was a great addition.

Next up will be Wraithmonger vs. Remnant and Sparrow. Can't wait for this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
Dezmodia + Quilius is my favorite combination, especially with a Blasting Staff in the market. Building up trophy tokens is a lot easier if you can land 5-damage Extinguishes after your cast phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So far haven't received anything, other people still waiting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abel Kim
United States
Flower Mound
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I am a Turtle.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure if/when Eu people will get theirs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Vallina
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
More like Poe DAAAAAAMN-eron
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if/when the rest of the US will get theirs either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there still other playtesters who haven't received anything?
Should I be worrying?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I'm in the US and have received my copy, but I don't know if others have received their copies as of yet. I received mine after other playtesters due to availability of some add-ons, so that might play a role.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not got anything in China and no response from emails. I guess just time to hunker down and wait...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gutrix wrote:
Not got anything in China and no response from emails. I guess just time to hunker down and wait...

Still nothing here either. I'm going to wait till we get back from Essen and then start sending some mails.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.