Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bruce ross
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Hello

I have Conflict of Heroes Awakening the Bear and the solo expansion. Great games, but there is a hiccup for me.

The solo expansion will only work for the base game and I was wanting to use the AI cards for that expansion and make my own counters for other theaters in WW2 and use them for my own made up scenarios. However, I won't be able too.

So, will the LnL series of games allow for this sort of endeavor?

What I'm trying to do is make counters for Italy and England and play some north africa battes. Would I be able to use the rules here and apply them to my own campaign? (using LnL stats on my counters)

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruce,

I am not 100% following you but LnLT Solo will work with all games in the module and with our Battle Generators allowing you to make your own scenarios. I am not sure how well it would work making your own counters.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruce ross
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I have another question (unrelated to my original one) about how the stats are created and what they are.

I don't have access to any rulebooks (Band of Brothers specifically)

For instance the M5A1

Can anyone breakdown what stat is what?...or lead me to the page in the rulebooks that might show what stats are what?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Druelinger
United States
Joppa
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
here is a link to our free demo. The rule book is also online. This should be able to answer your questions.

http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lock-n-load-tactic...
Thank you in advance
Sean Druelinger
LnL Publishing

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.