Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Michels
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm quite sure I built the insert correctly, but no matter how I rotate things I can't get the large "board" insert and the token box to fit in next to each other. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M
United States
Lafayette
California
flag msg tools
mb
It's part of the game experience...you have to come up with some kind of work around using only the tools you have available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
science the shit out of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Mayo
United States
Schertz
TX
flag msg tools
Have you paid your dues, Jack?
badge
Yes sir, the check is in the mail.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Mastrangeli
United States
Downers Grove
IL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a little tight at first, but my fits fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Michels
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate the comedic responses, but no amount of "sciencing" is getting it to fit and I don't want to rip the box. I contacted Go 7 Gaming to try to rectify the problem. I don't know if Portal slightly changed the box size from the preorders to the retail boxes or what happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Walker
United States
Chuluota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stormzbowler wrote:
I appreciate the comedic responses, but no amount of "sciencing" is getting it to fit and I don't want to rip the box. I contacted Go 7 Gaming to try to rectify the problem. I don't know if Portal slightly changed the box size from the preorders to the retail boxes or what happened.

I have neither item in question, so it is unlikely I can help, but perhaps if you post a picture of your assembled insert alongside the box, someone who has been successful can tell you what the difference is.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Roehr
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To the OP, was this ever figured out? I was considering this insert since there is so much space in the box and everything just flies around in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H Seijuro
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone still looking into this : Go7gaming has a box insert that fits the preorder and one that fits the retail. There might be something slightly off in size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.