England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have finally worked it out.

The image upload button only appears in the image module on the sale item after you have submitted the item. There might be a sound reason for this, but there is no explanation of this in any part of the process.

So after submitting, you are presented with the item as it appears in your inventory.

Now, the image module appears out of sight, way down below. There is no way of knowing it was there unless you happen to scroll down.

And here is an actual bug. If you make the item Hidden, then the upload button does NOT appear in the image module. it is only there when the item is Active.

It's taken me two days to work out how to upload images. Very poor design.

On the Geekmarket:
The Image uploader button appears when I initially make a new sale item.

The Image uploader button does not appear when I edit an existing sale item, regardless if the item is hidden or active.

EDIT: nope, I cannot see the Image uploader button at all now. It doesn't matter if I start the new sale item from the SellACopy tag on the game page, or from the +Sell button looking at the current market offers page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.