mbmbmbmbmb
Just wonder??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BARRY TSAI
msg tools
Yap, we are looking for partner in the North American. We will also attend the Chitag in Chicago this November.laugh

Btw, We can discuss detail via email
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Bennett
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Any update on this being released in America?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hake
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
They sent me this message this morning after i messaged them on Facebook. I ordered my copy. Its $50 and shipping was $23 to usa. Steep i know but i really wanted this one.

Hi, you may buy it from our website now. http://www.tbd.com.tw/game/Raidontaihoku
It's out of print and we've got the final few copies left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Bennett
United States
New York
flag msg tools
That shipping cost though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Bailey
United States
Northern SF Bay Area
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This link now goes to a page with the sites generic formatting but contains no text, graphics or any other information about the game. I would suspect it may be out of print with no immediate plans for reissue.

chake wrote:
They sent me this message this morning after i messaged them on Facebook. I ordered my copy. Its $50 and shipping was $23 to usa. Steep i know but i really wanted this one.

Hi, you may buy it from our website now. http://www.tbd.com.tw/game/Raidontaihoku
It's out of print and we've got the final few copies left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.