Subject: Defective map. Should I request a replacement? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samuel Glez.
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all!

Today I just received Nemo´s War 2nd edition but when I was looking at the map I found this:

It seems the map is badly glued on that part, making it difficult to put thing specially in the pacific ocean. What do you guys think? Is it defective enough to request a replacement?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also had a defective map and let them know. They will send a replacement when the next shipment arrives.

Edit: Although mine was much worse than yours. Your call I guess.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Glez.
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evil_X wrote:
I also had a defective map and let them know. They will send a replacement when the next shipment arrives.

Edit: Although mine was much worse than yours. Your call I guess.

That means when they reimpress the game? I heard somewhere that´s not going to happen until next year, sadly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, next shipment not next printing. It will be sometime during the fall/winter I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Evans
United States
Little Rock
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my Kickstater reward with some issues with the board similar to yours and also some significant damage to the game box. I used the Replacement Request through Ship Naked and was sent replacement post haste. I was very pleased with the replacements and with their customer service in general.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil_X wrote:
No, next shipment not next printing. It will be sometime during the fall/winter I think.

That seems to imply there are still more copies laying around in a warehouse somewhere. Is that correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
coderunner wrote:
Evil_X wrote:

That seems to imply there are still more copies laying around in a warehouse somewhere. Is that correct?

I went back and read my email conversation. It only mentions additional boards, not additional games. Sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Peters
United States
Barberton
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like VPG has them in stock for sale on their website right now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.