J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Actually, no. But this is a story too good not to share.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/20/police-seek-mad-pooper-...

If I recall, the term "Mad Crapper" originated at an Ivy League school attended by a writer for National Lampoon, and later was used in Lampoon's parody of a high school year book, which led to Animal House...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go, laughs.

When Mother Nature calls, you don't put Her on hold.

That said, this has to be some fetish for her. And a nasty cleanup mess for the guy with the kids. Laughs when I imagine a cop, sitting in an unmarked car across the street, waiting for the woman to drop by and take a dump. What a shitty detail, pun fully intended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pretender to the Throne of Alsace-Lorraine
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

If I recall, the term "Mad Crapper" originated at an Ivy League school attended by a writer for National Lampoon, and later was used in Lampoon's parody of a high school year book, which led to Animal House...

"Mad Pooper" was also a term used in a Bob's Burgers episode, though I'm sure it was inspired by the Lampoon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.