Subject: Ars Victor: New Army Playtesting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Lowe
United States
California
flag msg tools
Greetings from the battlefield!

I'm happy to report we're ready to start running another round of playtests with the 2 additional armies we've created for Ars Victor: the Hive Army and the Machine Army.

Since so many of us are spread so far across this world, we're going to use Tabletop Simulator, available on Steam, to facilitate playtesting moving forward. If you already have the game installed, you can go ahead and subscribe to the Ars Victor workshop mod we've added to the store:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=951434...

The workshop mod has everything from the original game as well as 2 new rows for the new Armies. A short explanation detailing the 2 new abilities for some Hive Army units is also posted in game.

If you haven't done so already, please join our new Steam Group, Trip West Playtesters: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/twgbeta We'll be using this to coordinate official events and playtests, and it's great way to find other Ars Victor players out there to battle with.

We'd like to get some organized playtests scheduled to increase turnout and get quicker, more reliable feedback on how the units are working out. I was thinking a weeknight, between Monday and Thursday, starting around 7PM Pacific and going from there. Please sound off in the comments what nights and times you can break away from the real world and play some Ars Victor! We're going to try and accommodate as many people as we can.

Thank you everyone for all your help in making this happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lowe
United States
California
flag msg tools
We've got some interest generated in this but no one is willing to suggest a time. I don't want to put this off any longer so starting next week we're going to start the official playtesting. The schedule for next week will be:

Monday October 30, 6pm-9pm PDT (9pm-12am EDT)
Thursday November 2, 6pm-9pm PDT (9pm-12am EDT)

I will be logged into Tabletop Simulator putting together people for games that are not already matched up. Please join the Steam group linked above and message me(Sobchak) and I'll get ya all set up.

And just to sweeten the pot a little bit: anyone who participates in a playtesting event will get a free Ars Victor First Wave Promo Pack that features 4 additional units not included in the Limited Edition.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to gaming with yall next week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Lowe
United States
California
flag msg tools
If you want to join us for playtesting tonight, please do the following so we can be contact:

1) Join the Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/twgbeta
2) Right-click on the group in the friends window and join the group chat. We'll be in there coordinating the show!

Thanks everyone and good luck on the battlefied!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls