Apocrypha Adventure Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Reaper Card, What am I missing? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Juan
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
So on the Reaper card you can either discard it to boost rage, or you can discard it when you are assembling using rage to add 2 rage dice to your check. Is it me, or is there never any reason to use it for boosting? What situation would you ever want to not use the second ability?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Selinker
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Gavriel wrote:
So on the Reaper card you can either discard it to boost rage, or you can discard it when you are assembling using rage to add 2 rage dice to your check. Is it me, or is there never any reason to use it for boosting? What situation would you ever want to not use the second ability?

<remembers to write a threat that doesn't allow dice to be added except by boosting>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Jones
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
See... this is why we can't have nice things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Boehm
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Deekow wrote:
See... this is why we can't have nice things.

Lol! I was thinking it was because if you had 2 you could boost with one and use the main power on the other lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stu Jones
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you had two, you could use the main power on both. You can only use one power per card, but each instance of that card is separate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.