Subject: Update Kits rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools

Have the update kits started shipping yet? Seems like my order was charged a while ago. Thanks.

John
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
jboy3294 wrote:

Have the update kits started shipping yet? Seems like my order was charged a while ago. Thanks.

John

They're normally a few weeks off after they charge, but I feel it's been a while too. Would like to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brooks
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine charged almost 1 month ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hobbs
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a note from UPS that mine is being delivered tomorrow in Northern California.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news Chris - I hope it arrives in pristine condition!

I also want to thank you for your excellent instructional videos. As a newbie desperately awaiting my P500 to land anytime now your videos have been invaluable in learning the game. Just can't wait to get punching, clipping, sleeving and playing now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hobbs
United States
Dublin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It did show up in perfect condition today.

I was actually pretty surprised at what the upgrade included - I guess I hadn't paid too much attention to what it was when I P500'd it.

It included the new rule book (that item I did expect), two new briefing booklets, a complete set of new counters (all five sheets!), and new player aid cards.

The only things that are missing to make it a complete game are the decks of cards, the campaign log pad, and the box. Pretty nice.

And unlike the last set of counters, this time I own an Oregon Laminations corner cutter.

Did everyone get the complete set of counters? I just checked the GMT page for the update kit and it claimed it was only going to come with a half sheet of replacement counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LancerDeuce wrote:
And unlike the last set of counters, this time I own an Oregon Laminations corner cutter.

Did everyone get the complete set of counters? I just checked the GMT page for the update kit and it claimed it was only going to come with a half sheet of replacement counters.

My original was the first copy I clipped. I hope mine comes with all the sheets as well. I'm excited to also use my clippers on this game instead of the hackjob I did originally (I "clipped" them with a scalpel instead of any actual tool to make sure they're consistent).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluck
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived today, western Wisconsin. I had the 2017 rules printed and bound at Kinkos a few months back along with the briefing booklet for Heartbreak Ridge so was on the fence about whether the upgrade kit was worthwhile for me. No longer sitting on the fence. Everything is top notch, I'm very glad I purchased it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Now will spend next week each day at the mailbox hoping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Was not expecting to get all 5 sheets with my upgrade. Totally like having a new game! The only thing I have from the original is my cards, and I'm not sure how much they changed.

Really happy with GMT (always am).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gator Skin
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a list somewhere of *which* counters are changed/added? I spent a lot of time clipping the first edition counters and it'd be nice to not have to do it all over again. (Though I'm willing!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregg Whisler
United States
Midlothian
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All 5 counter sheets in my upgrade as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Sign, still nothing in this week's mail. And Monday is a holiday (turkey!!!!!!!) so it'll be Tuesday at the earliest now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paweł M. C*****
Poland
Swidnik
lubelskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is also 5 sheets in my Update Kit, thanks GMT

Is there any list of changes on cards between first and second edition?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.