Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Norm Hastings
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As many of you know Warehouse 51 is a game that requires three or more players. We came up with the way to play with two players. It's pretty simple. You deal out cards as you would for a three player game as well as the money tokens. You and your opponent bid as you normally would, until one person decides to flip a coin . In our case we just got a red and green poker chip and super glued in together and use that to flip. This represents the Third player. If it lands on the red, the card will go to the current highest bidder. If it lands on green, the "third player" will increase his bid by 1. Then it will continue until the third player chip lands on red, all other players stop bidding after the chip is green, or he is unable to afford to purchase the card. If The third player ends up winning the card, then the person to his left will receive the payment needed. You can score the third players cards and money just as you would normally
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina Bushey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I'll give this a try. My copy has been sitting unplayed because of the 3 player need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norm Hastings
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me know what you think! :-) I'm sure that it can be tweaked if need be

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina Bushey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We used a die for a third player. Even he bid, odd he passed. On closed fist auction we rolled the die for his fist. It worked pretty well. Now that I know how to play, I'll try to get it on the table at a meetup to see how it compares.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.