2 Posts

Welcome To DinoWorld» Forums » Rules

Subject: Security Service question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Berniethered Bernhardt
msg tools
mb
Once I unlock/activate my security service - can I fill in circles each time I roll that number for BOTH the Acquisition/Path phase die roll as well as the two dice rolled for the Security phase? Or can I only use the dice roll from one of those two rolls?

Can I combine/add dice to reach my security number? For example, if I assign 6 to security, would a roll of 4 & 2 activate my security and enable me to fill in a circle on the security panel?

Thanks

Also, does one die/dice combo activate multiple things? For example, if I have an attraction building and Velociraptor both as 3's, if I roll a 3 does that mean I have to pick if I want to add an attraction building OR a new velociraptor pen -- OR do I have to add both, making them both fit in my park?

EDIT: Maybe I need to reread the rules a bit closer but is there something that says you can NOT have the same number duplicated? - because if so, then my above question is moot.

again - thanks for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Astrium Rex
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Security bubbles are only filled in when the associated number is rolled in the acquisitions phase. If you roll the number associated with security in the security phase, you do not fill in another bubble.

Yes you can combine any dice to reach a desired number. this is true for security and all other buildings/dinos as well.

Each number can only be assigned to 1 unique item, so you could not have a 3 assigned to both raptors and attractions.

Thanks for the questions and hope you enjoy the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.