Laura "lelo" D. Arrowsmith Deddens Gerard
United States
Pearland (near Houston)
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
podonnell wrote:
* If you have a crow left for the final round, can you use it after choosing the final culprit? Or does it need to be used before?

My understanding is:

If you are playing 1 crow per round, you get 1 crow for the final round for a total of 8 crows the whole game.

If you are playing 3 crows (or 1 crow) per game, then if you have crows left you may use them all during the final round even after you choose the culprit.

Quote:
* The small weapon card is meant to also go in the sleeve, correct? It was not the same size as other cards, so it's meant to not be seen?

Yes, it goes in the sleeve. It doesn't matter than you can't see it.

Quote:
* Is there any benefit for finishing quickly in two players? In my game we were on the final round with a few hours to spare, but it did not appear to grant us any benefit in the final round.

No benefit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rothfuss
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
podonnell wrote:
* If you have a crow left for the final round, can you use it after choosing the final culprit? Or does it need to be used before?

You can basically use a crow whenever you want.

podonnell wrote:
* The small weapon card is meant to also go in the sleeve, correct? It was not the same size as other cards, so it's meant to not be seen?

Not sure what you mean by "meant to not be seen" but the sleeves are just a convenience to help keep your cards together. There is no special significance to the weapon cards being small.

podonnell wrote:
* Is there any benefit for finishing quickly in two players? In my game we were on the final round with a few hours to spare, but it did not appear to grant us any benefit in the final round.

No benefit other than the knowledge that you have awesome psychic powers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Lesperance
United States
Northville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The benefit for finishing quickly only comes into play when you are using the optional clairvoyancy system. Each round you finish early is worth one CV point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vlesperance wrote:
The benefit for finishing quickly only comes into play when you are using the optional clairvoyancy system. Each round you finish early is worth one CV point.
I also use a house rule that I highly recommend: when the last player finishes, each player gets an additional bonus equal to the number of rounds remaining (including the last player, above and beyond their normal bonus; basically, their bonus is doubled). This encourages supportive play and discourages the tendency of "false negatives" to allow other players to build up Clairvoyance Points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura "lelo" D. Arrowsmith Deddens Gerard
United States
Pearland (near Houston)
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ryudoowaru wrote:
vlesperance wrote:
I also use a house rule that I highly recommend: when the last player finishes, each player gets an additional bonus equal to the number of rounds remaining (including the last player, above and beyond their normal bonus; basically, their bonus is doubled). This encourages supportive play and discourages the tendency of "false negatives" to allow other players to build up Clairvoyance Points.

In 2-player, you do not use clairvoyance at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.