Subject: End of the world for the US? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
old spirit
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the US. Where can I get a copy of the game? I saw something about Dude Game but my google searches were to no avail. TIA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Kneeland
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a legal dispute between the company and its shipper. So those copies are locked up. I got an English copy from philibert.com but they only have French left now.

Other than outrageous Ebay listings, you will have to wait for at least October I heard, but maybe longer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric S

Chesapeake
Virginia
msg tools
I have a copy for sale on the BGG marketplace that you can check out if you are interested. Anyway, that's another great resource.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Bannier
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
oldspirit wrote:
I'm in the US. Where can I get a copy of the game? I saw something about Dude Game but my google searches were to no avail. TIA

You can ask dude games: https://www.facebook.com/dudegamesUS/

The production of US retail version is over now (but still in China for now). Maybe, the game will be available for 2018 in US and Canada

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.