Subject: Is there a card inventory list? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am seeing a LOT of comments about many cards being missing. Or received my game today and want to do inventory on it. Is there a list I can reference?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
Corning
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I haven't seen a full list anywhere, but I can tell you what I have. I backed at the Enlightened Exile level.

For War Eternal, I have cards numbered from 1-274.
For The Void, I have cards numbered from V1-V62.
For The Outer Dark, I have cards numbered from O1-O85.
For the Promos included, I have P01-P03, P12-P17, and the 3 Market Setup Cards.
Also there were 46 Randomizer cards among the base and expansions + 13 Turn Order cards + 4 Player Aid cards + 6 of the "Stop" cards (if you can really count those...).

I am unsure if I have everything that I should have, but it seems to be about right based upon where the different card types fall within the numbering scheme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Were the player aid and turn order cards inside one of the stop do not shuffle shrink wraps? I seem to be missing those and the only thing I haven't gone through yet are those a,b, and c decks....

Okay it turns out yes, they were in the B pack!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois LC
Canada
St-Bruno-de-Montarville (Near Montreal)
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When reading the Kickstarter comment page, it seem that people just don't received every items they ordered (which is different than having missing content in these items). But as the publisher stated, Amazon is fulfilling items independently, so people may/will receive their Aeon's End War Eternal box separately from other content they added.

But back to the main topic, yes it would be great to have a clear component list and card list from the publisher (or someone motivated to do such a list).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
Voidwalker comes in two separate shipments. 90% of the issues are people not knowing this. Actual missing components inside a shrink-wrapped box have nothing to do with shipping, message IBC for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I haven't undone the shrink wrap yet because I want to get the broken token set up first but I am currently just missing the mat and accessory pack as far as delivery goes.

And when a list of cards surfaces I'll do a proper inventory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cloutier
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Voidwalker?

Ha!

Looks like my Elder pledge is coming in at least three shipments. Not sure how they are affording the shipping!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Cloutier
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
BTW - they just posted a link to a spreadsheet with the component lists
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e4nmOptkcfhIaK7TrB3r...

We put together a comprehensive list of everything that should be included in each pledge.

Check the pledge level tab first to see which of the other tabs you need to look at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
darksurtur
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Khobrah wrote:
Voidwalker?

Ha!

Looks like my Elder pledge is coming in at least three shipments. Not sure how they are affording the shipping!

They hired Amazon to fulfill, and this is how Amazon optimized it. I assume it was a flat fulfillment fee and Amazon is using very sophisticated logistics optimization that is opaque from the outside.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Little
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. This confirms my surprise. I thought during the Kickstarter we were told that update packs wouldn't contain nemesis mats. I received nemesis mats with my update pack and they are on the inventory list. Did I miss an announcement that nemesis mats would be included with update packs or did I misunderstand what was said during the campaign?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin 'qxc' Riley
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We decided to include the nemesis mats for Aeon's End in the update pack. They use the old graphic design but have the new rounded corners and are less susceptible to warping due to a change in packaging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Little
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome!!! Thanks!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
qxc0 wrote:
Please see https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e4nmOptkcfhIaK7TrB3r...

We put together a comprehensive list of everything that should be included in each pledge.

Check the pledge level tab first to see which of the other tabs you need to look at.

That's perfect. Thanks I'll use this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Young
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
qxc0 wrote:
We decided to include the nemesis mats for Aeon's End in the update pack. They use the old graphic design but have the new rounded corners and are less susceptible to warping due to a change in packaging.

I really love the rounded corners. It makes everything so much more durable.
The breaches should be even thicker for the next expansion; 2 mm like the tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
I really like how the 2e version of the base set has the old art Crystals/Sparks with the new layout. I might be in the minority, but I prefer the original art for both (the new Spark looks like a healing spell, the new Crystal looks like it should be a 6+ cost gem rather than a starter card.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Washburn
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! The spreadsheet helped tremendously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sherlock Holmes
msg tools
mb
heathbarATL wrote:

Are all the cards accounted for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath Washburn
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ayano wrote:
heathbarATL wrote:

Are all the cards accounted for?

Mine were.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
I'm curious what percentage of copies had issues. It's nearly impossible to tell since the sample of "people posting in a thread about missing components" has a bit of a selection bias. Haven't sorted through my copy yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony C
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I'm hoping to not need to do this but if I do I should do it before I open everything and pack it in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
Are there any cases of cards missing from the individual shrink-wrapped packs? If not, identifying the packs by the visible front card should be enough to verify that everything is there. Much quicker than taking a full inventory of ~1000 cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Curry
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ethereality wrote:
Are there any cases of cards missing from the individual shrink-wrapped packs? If not, identifying the packs by the visible front card should be enough to verify that everything is there. Much quicker than taking a full inventory of ~1000 cards.

I'm not sure. That's all I've had time to do so far as well. It's probably just a bit less likely. We're probably fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
There are 14 Sparks of each style (new and old). If you play 4p with Ulgimor, Jian, Reeve, and any 3-Spark mage, you have to mix styles. Ultimately a minor issue, and kind of insignificant, but it looked like there was a missing spark as 15 would be the ideal number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C B
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
flying
badge
dutchman
mbmbmbmbmb
Ethereality wrote:
There are 14 Sparks of each style (new and old). If you play 4p with Ulgimor, Jian, Reeve, and any 3-Spark mage, you have to mix styles. Ultimately a minor issue, and kind of insignificant, but it looked like there was a missing spark as 15 would be the ideal number.

Are you talking about without the Accessory Pack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.