Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Daily Deal at Miniature Market is Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deckbuilding Game. At $36, it seems a pretty good deal. I just picked up Predator at B&N for 75% off, but the Aliens version doesn't seem to go on sale as often. Is the lowest price on Boardgameprices.com, and Amazon rarely goes that low.

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Saleh J

Jeddah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beez Neez
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
ColintheFlea wrote:
...but the Aliens version doesn't seem to go on sale as often...

Ugh, I waited to see this on sale for forever! Finally picked it up a couple of months ago at regular MM price.

Grab it while you can!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Beez Neez wrote:
ColintheFlea wrote:
...but the Aliens version doesn't seem to go on sale as often...

Ugh, I waited to see this on sale for forever! Finally picked it up a couple of months ago at regular MM price.

Grab it while you can!

Yes!

Best "Legendary" game there is, bar none. Firefly is a close second.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Richards

Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmb
How'd you swing 75 off predator?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RobRicky wrote:
How'd you swing 75 off predator?

My local B&N store still had a copy in the last sale, once it went to 75% off. Was the only store in San Diego to have one. Actually used the extra 20% coupon as well, so it was $12.92 out the door.

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Ledet
msg tools
mbmbmb
I was lucky enough to grab this at a B&N clearance and I definitely recommend the game. Art is solid, the new mechanics are fun, and it's got a good balance between following the basic story of the films but also allowing for you to mix and match characters, locations, and scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Taylor
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weatherwax2099 wrote:
I was lucky enough to grab this at a B&N clearance and I definitely recommend the game. Art is solid, the new mechanics are fun, and it's got a good balance between following the basic story of the films but also allowing for you to mix and match characters, locations, and scenarios.

Wow, you were lucky to catch it in a B&N sale. Usually it's just Predator, and sometimes Marvel.

Colin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Carroll
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
klkitchens wrote:

Yes!

Best "Legendary" game there is, bar none. Firefly is a close second.

Glad tho hear Firefly is almost as good... the art really scared us so my family hasn't gotten around to breaking out our copy yet.... Alien is easily in our top five favourite games that all six of us can play together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Steffens
United States
Horseheads
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Been waiting for this one. I got Predator, but really wanted Alien.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.