Subject: 2x 2-player starters, how to split the neutral deck? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David SL
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey all,

So after the kind advice of those on here my friend and I last night purchased 2 of the 2-player starter sets, with my friend taking the Imperial deck and dice and I taking the heroes. Looking at the neutral cards I assumed we'd both keep all of our neutral deck each, but the rules state that the heroes get some and the Imps the others. After counting the cards I've realised that the Imps get one extra villain card and one less neutral card.

I know neutral cards are usable across both factions but some seem more tailored toward the Imps and others toward the Rebels with their art and captions.

How have others split these? I'm thinking we'll just go with splitting them as the rules say to make it even then grow our decks from there?

Thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai B
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We splitted them like they were designed to be splitted in the 2 Player Starter Deck. The Villain and Hero Decks are seperated by the Hero Cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David SL
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks! I'll do the same!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Beaumont
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
I have a Carcassonne Hunters and Gatherers tile tattoo !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidSL wrote:
Hey all,

So after the kind advice of those on here my friend and I last night purchased 2 of the 2-player starter sets, with my friend taking the Imperial deck and dice and I taking the heroes. Looking at the neutral cards I assumed we'd both keep all of our neutral deck each, but the rules state that the heroes get some and the Imps the others. After counting the cards I've realised that the Imps get one extra villain card and one less neutral card.

I know neutral cards are usable across both factions but some seem more tailored toward the Imps and others toward the Rebels with their art and captions.

How have others split these? I'm thinking we'll just go with splitting them as the rules say to make it even then grow our decks from there?

Thanks all!

You should be able to go online and buy a lot of "good" common cards from all three sets for 5 cents apiece also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.