5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Conventions » Essen

Subject: Gaming in "Welcome Hotel" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miche
Germany
flag msg tools
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat...
badge
I see dead people...
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody staying in Welcome Hotel in Essen Centre? Just curious to know if there will be fellow gamers to potentially mix up with (or if there are better, nearby, opportunities).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martina Frohme
Germany
flag msg tools
The Dice & Mystics Board Game Guild say: Have fun gaming!
badge
We can still hear you, Major Tom. Thank you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know about Welcome Hotel, but I wish you luck.
There are a few events around the Spiel, people meeting at other hotels, there will be a Warmup at the Unperfekthaus in the city of Essen, or - without wanting to go on anybody's nerves announcing this - you could come to our guild's Fringe event on Saturday (all free of any charge, free coffee/tea/biscuits, currently over 70 gamers, including a number of VIPs). Have a look at www.diceandmystics.de.
If you look around some more in the Essen Forum, I'm sure you are going to find more fellow gamers. There are some other threads like yours, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Monique Macasaet
msg tools
The warm up this year is at "Don't Panic"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miche
Germany
flag msg tools
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat...
badge
I see dead people...
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your general remarks. I am well aware of all the things happening around. I just remember from 4 years ago, that Welcome Hotel did not have a conference room opened per se. That's why I thought I use this thread to touch base with other gamers.

If nothing materialises, we will look for the other options

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arne
Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
da_miche wrote:
Anybody staying in Welcome Hotel in Essen Centre? Just curious to know if there will be fellow gamers to potentially mix up with (or if there are better, nearby, opportunities).

I stayed there a few times in the last years.
There are kitchens on every floor in every building, and many of them are full of gamers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.