Popular Tags: [View All]
Magic Erwt
Belgium
Nieuwerkerken
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me, but please Do!
mbmbmbmbmb
Dragon Dawn Productions just posted an Update. Something I like to share here on BGG:

SEPTEMBER MEGA-UPDATE!

Great news for new and old Perdition's Mouth fans alike! On October 21st 4PM UTC we will be launching a new campaign for a second printing of the original Perdition’s Mouth board game! This will be a “revised” edition, meaning error corrections and new content, but no changes to the fine-tuned gameplay we all love. So fans that missed the first campaign can join the fight against the Cult. And we’ll have too an “upgrade” pledge level for those who have the first printing.

DDP on Tour and A Brand New Game

Dragon Dawn Productions, publisher of Perdition's Mouth: Abyssal Rift, Black Hat, and more, is hitting the road! We’ll be on tour for the next year, hitting more than 20 game conventions all around Europe. Some of our team can also be seen in US and Australia! Check out our travel blog for updates as we get to meet fans from all over.

Our annual default destination is Essen Spiel, where this year we’ll be showing off our brand new game, Darwinning! It’s an innovative, language-independent card game that appeals to families and hobby-gamers alike, where you will play a species trying to adapt and evolve through four eras. Darwinning will be kickstarted early 2018!

Perdition’s Mouth: Traitor Guard Update

Production of the miniatures has just been completed, right on schedule, and they are looking great! We’ve even made a short video showing the custom packing forms that will ensure your highly-detailed miniatures arrive in great shape. (YouTube Brother Örn)

Most of the rest of the materials for this expansion are past the design and approval stages, so we’re well on schedule for production.

And as we noted before, we have also completed the second-to-last scenario’s play testing. Here’s Nikolas explaining the brand new “Cattle run” scenario. (YouTube scenario)

---
Perdition's Mouth team of DDP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
azza rein
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can I get that theme music from the Brother Orn video? It was in the original kickstarter. I love it and would like to have a version to play with the game ....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
mydnight wrote:
Where can I get that theme music from the Brother Orn video? It was in the original kickstarter. I love it and would like to have a version to play with the game ....

Hmmm.... I'll need to check from our video team. We have some bought music, some composed by our team and some compiled from both. But have to check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Davi
msg tools
Great news! Regarding:

magic_erwt wrote:

Great news for new and old Perdition's Mouth fans alike! On October 21st 4PM UTC we will be launching a new campaign for a second printing of the original Perdition’s Mouth board game! This will be a “revised” edition, meaning error corrections and new content, but no changes to the fine-tuned gameplay we all love. So fans that missed the first campaign can join the fight against the Cult. And we’ll have too an “upgrade” pledge level for those who have the first printing.

I got my first edition (gamers bundle) through PM:TG kickatarter, but it does not contain the KS exclusive from the original KS. Will I be able to get them trhough the upgrade pledge or somehow during the second KS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HHGTTG wrote:
Great news! Regarding:

magic_erwt wrote:

I got my first edition (gamers bundle) through PM:TG kickatarter, but it does not contain the KS exclusive from the original KS. Will I be able to get them trhough the upgrade pledge or somehow during the second KS?

Yes. We will add those to the "upgrade kit", as due to packing errors we don't have the KS exclusives.

We also noticed that having KS *exclusives* is very annoying so we won't do such in future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Davi
msg tools
Timo, imo, best choice ever. KS exclusives are great when we talked about deluxe components which will make the game too expensive for retail but when they are about content they just let people (like me) feel like they are missing on something.
My humble opinion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HHGTTG wrote:
Timo, imo, best choice ever. KS exclusives are great when we talked about deluxe components which will make the game too expensive for retail but when they are about content they just let people (like me) feel like they are missing on something.
My humble opinion!

Indeed. Thus, no KS exclusives. We want to serve all, not just KS backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.