Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron L.
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone stop by the booth and run through the demo? I was hoping to hear what a few other gamers thought of the experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dorkus Malorkus
United States
Southwest
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a chance to sit down for the demo. It was very much "on the rails", giving people a chance to sample most the different actions available. I enjoyed it even though there wasn't a WHOLE lot new ( having read the instructions several times over ) - It was cool to see them in action. I also started to understand the interaction & strategies a little bit more, based on how the demo was set up.

I also enjoyed the opportunity to chat with all the folks running the booth. I asked a bunch of questions which are escaping me at the moment...

I'm still very excited about the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alec Usticke
United States
Peekskill
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I Kickstarted the game without learning much about the rules, so it was nice to get an overview. I backed it because I adore the art and design, and it looks beautiful in person!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.