Hide
5 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Death Star under construction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris O
msg tools
I moved my rebel troops into a system where there was an unguarded DSUC. Is it automatically destroyed without any combat, or is there a combat first (seeing as it has 4 black health)?

I know that if I survive the combat (if it wasn't unguarded) it is then also destroyed. I just wanted to clarify whether if unguarded, it is destroyed automatically?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
There is a combat round first. Then, if the DSUC survived, it is destroyed in the "Next Round" step of the combat round if there are still Rebel ships and no other Imoerial ships.

If the only ships moved into the system with the troops were transports, then the DSUC would NOT be auto-destroyed, because the transports would be auto-destroyed first (at the end of the retreat step), if they didn't retreat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
You technically do one round of combat, so it's possible (even if possibly unlikely) that the Rebel ships will be destroyed first. Also, it gives you ONE opportunity to try a Death Star Plans if you have it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris O
msg tools
Great, thanks for clarifying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alter Zausel
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You may also want to look up the following thread:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1782414/solved-attacking-lo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.