Subject: Punchies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Lopez
United States
Cooper City
Florida
flag msg tools
All these punches and weaknesses. I just got my hands on one of these boxes and the quality and thought put into them is extraordinary! My question is one of organization.

Is there any point in the game where one will need more than
-5 sets of starter cards (unless choosing to play with more than the suggested player count)
-16 Kicks
-20 Weaknesses

Just asking, because I actually stuffed every card from every set and there was still room! If there's no need for the excess ones, I'm just going to filter them out and make a lone weakness/starter/kick deck with a couple different cards from every set, to really showcase the variety. Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Yamaguchi
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One sets worth is all you will need to play the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wise
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nekobat wrote:
One sets worth is all you will need to play the game.

If you are only using one set, remember to treat those cards as if they came from the base-set you are using for cards that reference different sets and ignore any difference in set-tags.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Gagnon
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep them all in the big box as I might be running more than 1 game simultaneously at gaming nights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan DeLano
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also keep them all. I like to shuffle the cards together from various sets so that my starting cards and kicks have a bit of variety in the art.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.