Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Frantz
Turkey
Cleveland, OH
-please select item-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played the game (mostly) once, but I was confused a bit on Trog management. I scanned over the forums a bit. There was a lot of helpful info on how the Trogs operate in both 2/3 and 4 player games. However, I did want to clarify that nest tokens are not used when the Trogs are a playable faction. Trog miniatures are seemingly able to retreat when someone is controlling them. So no reason to ever place nests in a 4 player game. Yes? Am I missing anything?

Second (unrelated question): I assume since I didn't read anything otherwise that the Terrain Tactics cards you draw and keep are yours permanently? For example, when you play/discard them they get shuffled back into your deck rather than the Terrain deck they came from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Pasqualetto
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm 99% sure the Trogs just retreat like the other factions in a 4-player game.

Yes you keep the terrain tactics cards in your deck for the remainder of the game, they do not go back into the terrain decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoong Ken Yen
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trog nests are only used in 2-3 player games, when the "AI" trogs win control objective, or have to retreat to an adjacent region they control or unoccupied region.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.