Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Patrick McGowan
Mexico
Los Mochis
Sinaloa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My friends prefer video content on their phones rather than a website, so p500 could have preview videos so we can share them around our social networks, rather than a link.

The glossier the better, but anything will help as the game looks really fun, and looks great for expansions for other parks, if not theme parks.

So let's try and get the buzz going as this game needs more marketing desperately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hofstedt
United States
Oak Creek
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I totally agree this needs much more advertising. I always comb through my GMT update emails for mentions of this game, and it seems they're not doing anywhere near enough to promote it. It looks and sounds SOOO perfect and unusual. Videos, reviews, details, interviews, whatever it takes, please GMT, don't let this one slip away...we want to play! (Hopefully others will, too, once they take notice.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.